Covid-19 And Travel
Important Information for Arrival
- To enter Morocco, passengers are required to have had three vaccine doses (or have had their second vaccine dose within the previous four months)
- OR proof of a negative PCR test result, with the sample having been taken within 72 hours before boarding.
- Children under the age of 12 are exempt from these requirements.
- A single shot of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine counts as two doses.
- Certificates of COVID-19 recovery are not accepted by the Moroccan authorities as an alternative to a negative PCR test result.
- All passengers are required to download, print and sign a passenger health form before arrival in Morocco.
If you are a positive case on arrival to Morocco the following measures apply:
- The obligation for normal positive cases to observe health lockdown in the place they reside whilst in Morocco, while being carefully monitored.
- Difficult and critical positive cases will be transferred to hospitals to receive the necessary health care.
If travelling to Morocco, we politely ask that you also check with your airline to ensure that you have all the correct documentation that is required prior to check-in. It is also very important that you are aware of any travel restrictions imposed by your own country for your homebound journey. We can help with organising PCR tests if required.