YOUR AUTHENTIC RIAD EXPERIENCE
For families, groups of friends, or couples seeking an authentic Riad experience in Marrakech, Riad Linda is the perfect choice. With over 15 years of experience in welcoming guests to the joys of Marrakech, we can accommodate up to 14 guests.
The riad is chic, stylish and a peaceful haven of relaxation in the beating heart of Marrakech’s ancient medina – less than 5 minutes walk from Djemma el Fna.
As the world continues to open up and more people return to this paradise on earth, our friendly, multi lingual staff, who have been with Riad Linda since we opened, offer guests a warm welcome and the highest level of personal service.
So come and stay and explore this fascinating and diverse city.
Our services include:
- Welcome on arrival with complimentary mint tea
- Full Moroccan breakfast of fresh orange juice, tea or coffee, eggs and a selection of bread and homemade crepes with honey and jam
- Free access to high speed internet wi-fi
- Safety deposit box in each bedroom
- Hair dryer and complimentary toiletries in en-suite bathroom
- English-speaking manager
- Use of sun terrace equipped with loungers, towels and parasols
- Use of Berber tent for those relaxing moments
- Daily housekeeping services
- A cot can be provided on request.
- Hand sanitizer in every room
- Airport transfers – we can arrange for you to be met by a taxi and brought to the riad. Please book transfers when you reserve your accommodation. 15 Euros for two people each way, prices for additional guests on request.
- Concierge service to help book restaurants, spas, golf and other activities, tourist guides, excursions, taxis, car hire etc.
- Excursions to Essaouira, Imlil, Atlas Mountains, Ourika Valley, Merzouga, desert
- Dinner – delicious Moroccan cuisine freshly prepared each day to order. Dinner on evening of arrival should be booked in advance. Thereafter you can reserve dinner each day. 20 Euros per person excluding drinks
Riad Linda is ideally located in a quiet residential derb just off Derb Dabachi, five minutes’ walk from Djemma el Fna and the souks. All areas of the Medina are easily reached on foot and the Jardin Marjorelle, shops and restaurants of modern Marrakech are only a short taxi ride away.
Depending on the time of day it is easy to pick up a taxi on the main square otherwise the nearest taxi rank is a short walk across the square.